generous people


One of the many blogs that I frequent is Imagine Childhood.
It is an incredible source for inspiration,
knowledge (I learn something every time I visit!)
and supplies to feed the hungry minds of my children.
We prefer a "hands on" learning approach
and science/nature and art are
right on the top of our list of favourite things to study!
This week Imagine Childhood is offering an incredibly generous giveaway
that includes TWO gift certificates to their wonderful store
so I had to share this with all of you!
Click here to enter your name.
I won't go into all the details as I'm sure
you'll want to see all of their wonderful photos
as you read about it!
If you haven't been before, you are in for a treat, it's so inspiring!
Good luck!
xoxo
~ joey ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~