joey's weekly tangle challenge #139

Monday Morning Tangle Challenges:   
I hope that you find my tangle challenges fresh, stimulating and fun! Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.

Note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.

Click here to see all of my past challenges.



* * *
And once again we have arrived on a Monday!

A quick note:  I sincerely hope that our American friends have been able to find some sort of peace in their lives, this past week has not been easy on them.


Today's challenge is another
Finish my Tile
so I have started you off with a


in the corner of a slightly . . .
hmmn, can we call this a 'scalloped' string?

Something to ponder as you finish it off!

Have a wonderful week!
~ joey ~ 
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

2 comments:

  1. This was a very nice challenge to start the week. I 've really enjoyed this one. Thank you Joey and have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooka is one of my least favorite tangles. But I accepted the challenge; and here it is. As usual, a monotangle.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~