joey's weekly tangle challenge #104

This tangle challenge is for anyone who enjoys using tangles in their art. Whether you are an experienced artist or new to drawing, we're here to learn from each other and have fun with our art!  I hope that you will find my challenges fresh, stimulating and rewarding! Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.
note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time. Click here to see past challenges.
**********************************************************************************
Good morning!
I would just like to start by saying that
I am having troubles commenting on some of the Wordpress blogs.
I can't seem to get my password to work, but I am visiting every entry
and am so amazed by your work.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
* * *

This week brings us to Roman Numeral IV.

Here is the string

and I'd like us to use at least one of the following tangles:


All of these tangles are new to me,
I hope you enjoy working with them!

I would also like to send a quick thank you to http://tanglepatterns.com/
for providing such an organized wealth of tangle patterns.  I visit the site to make note of tangles that may work for our challenges.

Have a great week,
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
~ joey ~
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Joey, can those without a blog participate? If yes, how?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have uploaded my tile for the challenge. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I managed to fit in all three patterns - thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! I got something done over Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't fit 4 Fun into this tile (probably because I don't really care for it much). But I did a whole bunch of variations of the other 2 tangles.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~