joey's weekly tangle challenge #62

This tangle challenge is for anyone who enjoys using tangles in their art.  
Whether you are an experienced artist or new to drawing, we're here to learn from each other and have fun with our art! I hope that you will find my challenges fresh, stimulating and rewarding!  Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.
note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.
Click here to see past challenges.
*** 

Welcome back!
I somehow got my dates mixed up so this challenge was meant for last week!
In Canada last Monday we celebrated Victoria Day - a holiday originated to celebrate Queen Victoria's Birthday.

So today's challenge is to

tangle a
(belated) birthday card
fit for a Queen

I find it handy to have spare greeting cards on hand so I'll tuck this one away for someone extra special!

Sorry about the mix up!
~ joey ~
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~