'card fit for a queen' challenge

Well, I'm not sure if this card is 
fit for a royal queen . . .  
perhaps Amphitrite the queen of the sea?

It happened again.
I mentioned recently that sometimes my everyday life
sneaks into my drawings . . .

Every summer I decorate our home with a beach/nautical theme so this card ended up taking a beachy turn.

No worries though, I now have a handmade card to give to someone and I got to play around with one of my favourite tangles - Paushalov.

Thanks for stopping by,
~ joey ~

1 comment:

  1. Very snazzy! I didn't know we could make a real card! Oh perhaps I'll do another. Yours is so detailed nicely. Great idea. Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~