inside my sketch book. . .

 
A friend gave me an excellent tip that has me really excited
and I thought you may enjoy it as well.

When I come across an image online of something that I want to try to draw,
I 'Pin It' to my Drawing or Zentangle Inspiration Pinterest boards.

And there the ideas often sit . . .


. . . but not anymore!


She suggested that I print the images, cut them out and glue one
onto the left side of each page of my sketch book.
Now when I flip through my book
I can pick which idea I feel like drawing
on the fresh clean page on the right.
Simply brilliant don't you think?
I'm going to make a book up for my daughter to practice her realistic facial techniques.  

~ joey ~

3 comments:

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~