mid spring nature table

 Welcome May!
With the Easter eggs and bunnies now packed away for another year I decorated the nature table with a mid-spring theme.  A time when the plants are starting to produce fresh green leaves and the flowers are beginning to brighten up our gardens.

 Of course I had to include sheep, gnomes and...

flower fairies in the tree!  Wool roving adds a wash of green leaves.


There is a silk pond lined with shiny pebbles...

and lots of woodland creatures...

a wooden bridge...

and a fairy dunking her feet at the shore.

Our nature table is now blooming with colourful whimsy.

Wishing you a magical spring!
~ joey ~

2 comments:

  1. I love this, how cute! Aww, your little woodland animals & the cute little pond. I'm stopping by from the blog hop & I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Leslie!
      I'm so glad that you enjoy what I do here and that I might inspire you more in the future!
      ~ joey ~

      Delete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~