sharing creative ideas


What a week it's been!
Everything from happy Birthday celebrations to
dental surgery.
 hand knit scarf in her favourite colour
My son topped the creative gift giving with
these handmade gifts for his big sister.

 
                                 a Lego creation                and a hand drawn owl t-shirt 
For a guy who's not really into Art I think
he did a fine job! 
So now it's your turn to link up your creative post(s) and
invite all of your creative friends to join in too!
I look forward to the distraction from my tender mouth! ;o(
 
Have a great weekend!
~ joey ~

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Love the owl shirt ! I just found my fabric crayons the other day & my thoughts drifted to t-shirt deco! Owls are SO popular here in France - especially as Christmas ornaments?!?

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~