sharing creative ideas

 Hello it's time to share your creative ideas!


I truly appreciate that you visit madebyjoey to find creative inspiration so I have created this weekly Link Up for you to share your creative projects! All kinds of creativity are welcome. . . sewing, knitting, felting, painting, music, cooking, handwork, gardening, lesson planning, home decorating, organizing . . . it's all forms of creativity and we can't wait to see what you have been doing!

And don't forget to enter to win the
Enter to win a Playful Learning Ecademy Scholarship which will give you entry to ALL of the Playful Learning e-courses offered!
I will draw a winner on August 30th, 2013 

I have decided to take a bit of a blog break to ease our family back into the school routine.
I will return briefly on Friday August 30th to announce the winner of the giveaway and release a
fancy new Link Up (now on Fridays!)
for you to share your ideas!
I will return to normal blogging on Monday September 9th.
 Keep sharing your ideas, I will be checking in to see them!

~ joey ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~