sharing creative ideas {all weekend}

 Hello it's time to share your creative ideas!
I truly appreciate that you visit madebyjoey to find creative inspiration so I have created this weekly Link Up for you to share your creative projects! All kinds of creativity are welcome. . . sewing, knitting, felting, painting, music, cooking, handwork, gardening, lesson planning, home decorating, organizing . . . it's all forms of creativity and we can't wait to see what you have been doing!

We spent an amazing day
exploring all of the creativity
on Salt Spring Island...
food, music, art, nature,
there was so much to see and do!


 





And one night I got a little creative in the kitchen and made Vegetarian Summer Spaghetti...so yummy!

So please join in the fun and add your post below!
Have a great weekend! 
~ joey ~  

PS.  and if you haven't already, check out the All Year Round Summer Link Up that I am co-hosting this season!  We have over 185 link ups so far!  Lots of fun ideas to keep the little ones busy!

1 comment:

  1. Linking up my latest post about exploring light/shadow/reflections. Thank you for your comment on my blog btw!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~