gone fishin'

This past weekend, we signed the kids up for a "learn to fish" class.  Who would have thought that two vegetarians would want to try fishing?...and more surprising, that they are fairly good at it!
With a class of eager children stomping on the dock, no fish were caught but they did learn how to properly cast and release the lakeweed that many of them did catch!







 
The last couple of weeks of summer fun.
How are you spending these days?
~ joey ~ 

Shared with:
Frontier Dreams - Keep Calm Craft On
 

2 comments:

  1. I love to fish! Strictly catch and release, sometimes I wonder if I'm just catching the same fish over and over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good skill to have and it teaches patience (I should probably fish more). good family fun.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~