thrifting for craft supplies

My recent visits to our local Thrift Store has added even more lovely supplies to create with!

Here are some of my latest scores...
fresh summer cottons and a coordinating zipper perfect for a summer bag!?

seasonal cottons for St Patrick's Day and Hallowe'en

 wool felt, eyelet and heavy weight material
I'm not sure what the burlap band is for but I think I'll use it for something at Christmas?!

 speaking of Christmas I couldn't pass up this glass star and berry branch!

sequins in all kinds of colours and shapes!

Are you a thrifter?
This is a great way to save money on craft supplies!

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog via the Eco Kids hop and am following you on bloglovin' now! Love this reminder to check out thrift stores when I need/ want new craft supplies - much cheaper than Ebay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love thrifting! You did good! Thanks for sharing with us at Eco-Kids Tuesday! Hope to see you again today!

    http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2013/07/eco-kids-tuesday_30.html

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~