creative spaces

Recently we purchased a few new things for our home which initiated a rearranging/cleaning spree.
Funny how that happens isn't it?

It began with two new big, squishy, perfect for curling up with a good book, leather chairs...

...which then led to moving the living/dining room tables around...

 
...and then I decided to clean the top of my sewing desk...
(the butterfly and gemstone egg are recent thrifting finds!)

 
...as well as organize the inside of the desk...



 
...and on and on it went.

 
I love this quote!

 
The creative energy also found it's way into the kid's room with the purchase of these wood boxes.  They make really cute displays for B's collections and bonus:  stop things from falling behind the dresser! ;o)

Something tells me that the creative spaces and organizing isn't quite over yet, there will likely be more photos to come!
Thanks for the visit, have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been busy! You inspire me--I need to get some organizing done, too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI. I can feel the good energy you have created! I love the quote. Thanks for sharing that! ANd where did you get the world map? I want to hang one in my daughter's room.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~