12 games for onlies


I am at Playful Learning today with a list of 12 games
that were designed for one player or
games that can be played against yourself.

Perfect for:
~ only children (like me!)
~ when a child's sibling(s) are away
~ when your children want to play on their own rather than together.

As you likely know I'm not a big fan of most video games
so our games cupboard is stocked with many of these vintage
and modern day games.  Lots of fun!

Have a great day!
~ joey ~
PS.  In the photo there are hidden words in the Boggle game and

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Joey, for sharing your game ideas with us at Eco-Kids Tuesday! If you haven't already, I invite you to come link up with us again! http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2013/07/eco-kids-tuesday_23.html

    NanaKerri

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~