I'm playing with circles at Playful Learning!

Today you will find me over at Playful Learning with some fun ways to learn with circles.  From preschool to school age the simple circle can teach children so many different skills.
 
Ed Emberley books and printables offer lots of ideas!

With just a few supplies (recycle those scraps of paper you have been saving!) your child can learn about colours, shapes, patterns, math and make really neat art!


And because I love making them, I have included lots of free printables (for all ages) that you can download and use with your kids!

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joey
    I've written a post about frugal pastimes and I mention this post of yours.
    Hope you like it.
    Fondly
    Cris
    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~