sharing creative ideas {all weekend}


Hello and welcome to
sharing creative ideas!

I appreciate that you visit madebyjoey to find creative inspiration so I have created this weekly Link Up for you to share your creative projects!

All kinds of creativity are welcome. . . sewing, knitting, felting, painting, music, cooking, handwork, gardening, lesson planning, home decorating, organizing . . . it's all forms of creativity and we can't wait to see what you have been doing!

So...
1) link up your post
2) leave a comment below
3) link back to madebyjoey
from the post that you have linked

I'm looking forward to seeing what you have made this week!
~ joey ~  
 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party. I've just posted this week's Homemaking Linkup and would love to have you join, if you'd like.

    Blessings,
    Mrs. Sarah Coller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting! LOVE your blog! Did you design it yourself? Thank you so much for hosting. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Joey,
    I love when I have something crafty enough to share here.
    Hope you are well
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to all of you for coming here to share your ideas. I am so happy to see that more of you are now linking up your posts. I know that many of you just like to visit, but I know that all of us are creative in our own ways! It's a great way to spark each others creativity!
    ~ joey ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting Joey. Not sure if the link worked, I had a blank page afterwards. . .

    Have a lovely weekend!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~