Creative spaces for Easter

Last year our Easter decorating theme came from the stories of Beatrix Potter.  This year I decided to not follow a specific theme, but rather display collections of our handmades and things that have fond memories attached to them.

our branch decorated with dyed and painted eggs

egg lanterns hung over my sewing desk

our nature shelf/table display

happy easter sign from last year on the hutch this year



Spring prints and postcards are put into our always changing picture frames

a collection of handmade chicks including one I made when I was a child

Wade Figurines - rabbits circa 1971


our favourite books in the background, chubby coloured pencils in tissue wrapped jars in the foreground and a homemade version of the rotten egg game in the basket

I will have a couple of Easter crafts to share with you this week before the holiday weekend.
Have you been crafting for this weekend's festivities?
~ joey ~
   
Note:
This weekend Sharing Creative Ideas will be open from

1 comment:

  1. Your decorations are beautiful!! And I love your hutch to!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~