a free gift from Playful Learning

 Free Gift! Playful Learning Guide to Raising Lifelong Learners

A few years ago I discovered the Playful Learning website and instantly fell in love with all that Mariah did there.

I have read her book cover to cover and participated in most of the fantastic online e-courses offered and found all of Mariah's knowledge, guidance and support to be so valuable in raising our children in a creative learning environment.

Watch this video and you will understand what I am trying to say!

Today I want to share with you her new website, upcoming courses and to let you know about a free ebook she is offering to get you started "...raising lifelong learners"!  I hope you enjoy it!

Happy Spring Equinox!
~ joey ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~