NaturoKits


I recently received an email from Amanda at Soulemama that totally made my day.  I was the lucky winner of a NaturoKits Basic First Aid Kit!

NaturoKits was started by two licensed Naturopath Physicians (and Moms) who wanted to be able to put the natural remedies that they offer their patients in the hands of others looking for natural remedies.  They have put together some well thought out, simple little kits so that you can easily toss everything you need into your bag.

I have been wanting to learn more about homeopathic remedies and add some remedies to our natural care products so I can't wait to get started to learn how to use my kit! (instructions are included!)

Thank you to NaturoKits and to Soulemama for encouraging me to take the first step to using natural medicines.
  
Wishing you all a healthy day,
xoxo
~ joey ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~