my son's fairy garden


My son (age 7) has just completed his fairy garden that he is entering in the Magic Onions Fairy Garden Contest.  It is planted in a salvaged wood drawer and sits in a corner of our garden.

  He took these photos to share with you . . .


. . . there's a toadstool growing in the strawberry patch, . . .

 . . . a pebble path leading to a moss covered cave with a muscle shell "bathtub" . . .


. . . a sparkling blue river and a fence to keep out those who might nibble the strawberries . . .


. . . we planted an azalea "tree" and tied a tiny swing to a branch over the "duck pond" . . .
 
My daughter (age 9) also entered the contest with her garden that I wrote about here.
Thank you Magic Onions for inspiring us to do this project, we had a lot of fun!
xoxo
~ joey ~

1 comment:

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~