easter handmades

 Happy Easter Monday!
The weather is so warm and gorgeous I'm just popping in briefly to share some of our Easter handmades.  I hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter weekend!

It's just "Ben Bunny" (because Benjamin would have taken up too much room!)

tutorial to make a bunny puppet here
carrot earrings for A.  (mini carrot and a shepherd hook, so simple!)
these cute little felt carrot bags hold the kid's easter treats.  Tutorial here.
always lots of cards...we like to make a lot of cards!
coloured eggs, copied from this book because we want to be able to use it forever!
watercolour painted eggs (less messy than dyeing!)
decoupaged eggs - Beatrix Potter theme
table set for family pancake breakfast
I'll be back soon with some garden photos to share.
Enjoy the nice weather, I think everyone is finally getting some now!
xoxo
~ joey ~

5 comments:

  1. Hello Joey, just before going to sleep I found your message. And yes, your comment made sense. I was glad with it and thanks for your second one too.
    Now I could see your new post with the beautiful eggs and rabbit and all the other nice things the children made.
    They are very lucky to have a home where they are able to be so creative.
    Sleep well tonight!
    Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful handmades! I was just about to start work on some Beatrix Potter painted eggs for the shop, I love all of your Potter Easter decor. We are big fans here too!

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had hoped to have time to paint the eggs instead but I knew if I did they never would have happened, so decoupage it was. I'm really not fond of the wrinkles though. If I start earlier next year I should be able to peel off the paper, sand them (they're paper mache and have been painted twice already!) and paint some of the characters....hmmm, maybe I should start now?! ;o)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Joey! I've never commented before, but I've been following for a few weeks. I just wanted to let you know that I chose you for the Liebster Award. :) You can read about it here. http://nerdymomspeaks.blogspot.com/2012/04/winning.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Holly, I had never heard of the Liebster Award before. I was relieved to see that liebster means favourite in German and not something nasty! ;o) I feel honored when anyone links or mentions me on their blog, thank you!
      xoxo
      ~ joey ~

      Delete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~