{this moment}

inspired by soulemama and waldorf mama...

::  a wee bag of candy cane tea tied with rosemary and lavender, smells divine!  ::

This week I am thankful....

* that the last of the teacher's gifts were distributed today and all were very well received!

* for a surge of creative energy that I just can't seem to stop! 

* every time my daughter practices Christmas carols on the piano!

* that my cold is almost over!

* that we have a relaxing week planned to complete last minute gift making and to enjoy the season!

 Hope you are having a week that includes some holiday goodness!
xoxo
~ joey ~

3 comments:

  1. yes, we do seem to be connected and inspired by so many similar things. Today rosemary... who knows tomorrow. Love it! Wondering how your bucket making is going. Write to me if you get stuck. Please.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a relaxing week sounds wonderful! What beautiful things to be grateful for.

    Becca

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~