christmas thrifting


We have a terrific Thrift Store in our community that I love to browse through whenever I can.  I shop for Christmas year round and here are some of the items that I have picked up...

pottery bowl and lantern, red glass cups, vintage Swedish angel chimes


bull rush woven basket, corn husk dolls, pottery mushrooms, flowers of the seasons book




chunky wood trees and handcarved wood animals (from a complete Noah's Ark set)




wood Santa in his sleigh




dozens of woven Scandinavian ornaments


Santa ornament/wood container

Have you welcomed any "previously loved" Christmas treasures into your home?
xoxo
~ joey ~

1 comment:

  1. Oh my- this makes me miss city thrifting! Our little shops don't quite compare~ beautiful treasures!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~