joey's weekly tangle challenge #153


Monday Morning Tangle Challenges:   
I hope that you find my tangle challenges fresh, stimulating and fun! Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.

Note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.

 
Click here to see all of my past challenges.



* * *

Hello and welcome back to the 
finish my tile alphabet challenge!

If you are new to my challenges we are in the midst
of a series of challenges that offers a "start" tile
that includes a letter of the alphabet
and one tangle that begins with that letter.

After that it's up to you!
You can finish it any way you like.
Then link it up below with the others.

It's a fun way to see how different each tile can be
when we all start with the same challenge.

Here is today's tile . . .


 . . . with an h and some
Hollibaugh
under it.

Hmmn, are the wheels turning yet?
What will you do this week?
Have a great one!
~ joey ~   
  
    
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

4 comments:

  1. Good morning, Joey. Back in school today?? We are having copious amounts of rain today here in Oregon (my back yard is a swamp!!) Well, I drew up a tile for your challenge today as well as a pic of my new tangling tool...you have to go to my blog to see it, though. Have a great week.

    Duane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been such fun Joey, I am really enjoying doing these letters and look so forward to it each week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I did my Capital H as well, went a bit fancier this time. I was going to put Hollybaugh in it too but I forgot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's my finished tile; a monotangle, as usual. I finished it earlier in the week (sort of). But it took a while to figure out how to shade it.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~