catching up . . .

I have finally caught up on my challenges, so I have 3 to share today!
Thank you for being so patient with me.
I now need to learn how to take better photos to keep the colours more true.

Challenge #147 - ZIA 'B' string starting with the tangle B-Twixt.
Monotangle
Derwent watercolour pencils, black micron and white Uniball Signo.

Challenge #148 - ZIA 'C' string starting with the tangle Catkin.
Added tangles:  Chillon
Derwent watercolour pencil, black Micron



Challenge #149 - ZIA 'D' string starting with the tangle Dicso.
Added tangles: Diva Dance
Derwent watercolour pencils, black Micron
(see what I mean about the colours not staying true?)

I still have these two lovely tiles to complete
from a swap with Ria.
I hope to have those ready to share soon.

Have a great day!
~ joey ~  

1 comment:

  1. Nice collection of tiles/ ZIAs. I like how the three tiles form part of a set, with similar but not the same colours and borders.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~