show and tell

Last week I told you about how the lovely Anita challenged me to swap tiles with her.  I received her tiles the other day so I am excited to show you what she sent!  They are sitting on my desk awaiting  an "Ah Ha! Moment" when I figure out how to finish these beauties!  I absolutely love the stamped leaves and coloured pens she has started with!

I have begun practicing different white on black effects.


I also mentioned that Anita's challenge led me to the art supply store to purchase some Bristol paper that I made into tiles.  I watercolour painted some of the tiles and I have now finished tangling them all.
Here are the before and after photos . . .


before

 Yes, I'm already thinking Christmas!
 not happy with this one
 leafy
 I sort of made up the spotty banana design
 
 I love the tangle Puf!
  
I have started two more tiles to send out into the world if there is anyone interested in swapping with me?**
You can email me via the contact me tab at the top of my blog.

Have a wonderful day!
~ joey ~  

**note:  Thank you Ria for your email I will be in touch to arrange the swap! 

1 comment:

  1. Joey, those are beautiful tiles! The one that you're not happy with is my favorite, lol. I think it's wonderful and love the patterns with the blue coloring. Great job!!

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~