joey's weekly tangle challenge #137

Monday Morning Tangle Challenges:   
I hope that you find my tangle challenges fresh, stimulating and fun! Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.

Note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.

Click here to see all of my past challenges.



* * *
Happy Hallowe'en!
Today I have another 'seasonal' tile for you to finish!



 I have started my tile in orange pen
but feel free to use any colour.
(including black and white)

The tangle is
Wud 
  
I hope that you have a safe and happy Hallowe'en evening!
~ joey ~
 
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

2 comments:

  1. Well the witching hour is over but my Pumpkin's never did get carved. I'd rather draw them anyway. Thanks for the challenge Joey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to have another "Finish My Tile" challenge. I've really become very fond of the format. As usual, I did a monotangle. In keeping with the Halloween theme, I did it on a black tile.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~