joey's weekly tangle challenge #132

This tangle challenge is for anyone who enjoys using tangles in their art. Whether you are an experienced artist or new to drawing, we're here to learn from each other and have fun with our art!  I hope that you will find my challenges fresh, stimulating and rewarding! Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.

note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.  Click here to see past challenges.

**********************************************************************************

 
Happy Autumn!

It's time for another challenge!
I am continuing with the
 finish my tile
challenges.

I think everyone has
been enjoying them
and if you are like me
and too timid to
jump into a traveling tile swap,
this challenge offers a taste of the fun!


This week I have started with the tangle


which I'm sure most of you use regularly.


We have a wobbly stretch down the middle of our tile,
what you do with the rest of the space is up to you!

Have a great week everyone!
~ joey ~
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

4 comments:

  1. Joey, please don't be scared of the travelling tile swap, it's a lovely experience once you jump in. You get to keep the tile you finished if that's any help.
    I'd be happy to swap with you any time, but no pressure.
    I loved this week's challenge, I struggled with being mindful last week but today's effort just flowed. Thanks for all you do here xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another Finish My Tile challenge. I'm really enjoying them. And since there are 3 versions of Diva Dance, it made it easy for me to do another monotangle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank´s Joey for a wonderful Finish my Tile! This was perfect for me to do after a very musical day!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~