challenges #123 and #124

Sorry, we've been enjoying summer so I'm late again!

This summer holiday feels like it is flying by!
Our days are mostly filled with painting, reading, organizing, gardening, filling our freezer with fresh fruits and veggies and we're about to start some sewing projects.  All fun stuff!!

Here is my challenge for last week using the tangle
 Pearls on a "Renaissance-ish" tile.



And my challenge for this week using the tangle Gra-vee.

 (It kinda reminds me of a peacock or a turkey! lol)

Both tangles were fun to do (and new to me) and I think I will use them again.
 
I hope that you are enjoying both your summer and the challenges.

See you next Monday for the last challenge in this
circle string series.
Thanks so much for participating!
~ joey ~ 

5 comments:

  1. Those are both beautiful tiles, Joey, but I really love the Pearls! It is absolutely elegant!!

    Thank you for posting these challenges every week, I love doing them. As I've said before, I can't post what I do in response to each challenge, but just know that I'm here and loving them every week.

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are nice tiles! You got the best out of Pearly I think! The one with Gra-Vee reminds me of some Indian thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both tiles are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~