paper challenge

I mentioned yesterday that I have given myself a personal challenge . . . 
to reduce my paper collection!

My challenge is to choose 3 patterned sheets of paper
 and make a minimum of 6 greeting cards.  

Here are the sheets of paper I started with:


And here are the finished cards:
(sorry, my lighting wasn't great so the colours are washed out)









6 greeting cards, 2 mini cards with envelopes and 4 tags found their way out of these sheets of paper!

I found it to be a great way to relax, put some of my supplies to good use and practice new techniques.

These are the papers for my next challenge.

Thanks for stopping by,
~ joey ~

3 comments:

  1. Great cards! What a lovely way to ensure that you always have hand-made cards handy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are absolutely amazing;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really lovely, great job!!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~