joey's weekly tangle challenge #119

 
This tangle challenge is for anyone who enjoys using tangles in their art. Whether you are an experienced artist or new to drawing, we're here to learn from each other and have fun with our art!  I hope that you will find my challenges fresh, stimulating and rewarding! Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.

note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.  Click here to see past challenges.



**********************************************************************************
Welcome back!
I have been admiring all of your challenges in this series!
You all produce such stunning work.
I don't believe that I could produce a challenge that would totally stump you.

The last 2 weeks of June are always busy
as we finish up school, work and activities
so I will be doing a catch up post soon.
(you must be getting tired of me saying that!?)

This week we are continuing with our circle string series.
Here is the string for today . . .




 It has a cat's eye look to it in this position
but that doesn't mean that you can't turn it anyway that suits you!

We're going to use the tangle


Feel free to add other tangles of your choice.
Enjoy the last week of June and thank you all for participating!
~ joey ~ 
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Joey, thank you for this wonderful challenge!!
    I am sorry, somehing got wrong with my first entry. Could you please remove the first link?
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for the Great Challenge! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge again, Joey! I had a good time doing it.

    I'm using this space to whine about something that is NOT your fault, Joey, but I don't know where else to do it, and hopefully the bloggers I'm "talking" to will read this. There are so many that I would love to comment on and compliment the work I see, but I can't. For me to comment, there has to be the "anonymous" function, and a lot of bloggers don't have it. My other gripe is for the ones that use the "picture" way of proving I'm not a robot. So often I end up just giving up, because no matter what pictures I click on, it seems that I'm wrong. And the ones in a foreign language telling me which choices to make are the worst, because of course I can't figure out what they want me to do, sigh. Maybe I'm just more ignorant than most bloggers are, but man, I really hate those picture things. Thanks for letting me vent!! I love the challenges, thank you for your hard work, Joey.

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your challenges! It's finally sunk in that I can go back and enjoy trying them on my timeline (duh!) and I appreciate that! I also love that you have the little thumbnail pictures. I can go back and view a tile I was thinking of so much easier that way. AND :-) thanks for keeping up with this blog. I know it can be challenging all by itself! Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~