roman numeral II challenge

Well, look at that, I did it!  I completed my own challenge!

Last night while my son and husband were at soccer practice and my daughter was studying for an exam I stole some time to tangle!
Creating a relaxing atmosphere is part of the fun of tangling
and is so important for good results, ha ha!

So I cozied up on the couch with a quilt, lit a beeswax candle, grabbed some warm shades of Prismacolor pencils and some chocolate and watched
my Roman Numeral II String morph into this.


Hope you are having a great week!
~ joey ~

8 comments:

  1. LOve that tile, Joey, great job! Once again, thanks for posting these challenges every week for us. I wish I could post my tiles, but have no way to do so. Even so, I've been here with you from the beginning, with the exception of about two months when I had no computer. Keep up the good work, please!

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tile, glad you found some time to relax and tangle. I can see the chocolate in it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tile, it shows you were relaxing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this tile! The browns are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel more relaxed just looking at it and reading about your evening! Those are such warm browns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this soooo much, Joey! I just want to stare at it. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this soooo much, Joey! I just want to stare at it. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~