Zinger monotangle

The last alphabet monotangle...
...squeezed in today
in between visiting a friend,
a trip to the Christmas tree farm,
and decorating our Christmas tree.
(well, I have the lights on at least, the kids can do the rest!)

 This challenge taught me that I need to practice this tangle more.  The zinger bottoms don't have the correct illusion that makes this tangle look like little pointy toadstool caps.  Maybe I'll have to try it again on my next challenge.

I do hope that you enjoy the next one.
I admit that I'm a bit nervous after reading all of your
comments of eager anticipation!
I'll keep my fingers crossed tonight that I don't disappoint in the morning! ;o)
Nighty night!
~ joey ~

1 comment:

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~