daniel's tangleation vocation #11


Another cloudy day another tangle challenge!

Daniel's challenge this week is to use the tangle Static which has a special meaning to me as it happens to be the first lesson in the book One Zentangle A Day: a 6 week course in creative drawing for relaxation, inspiration, and fun.  This is the book that got me back into drawing after not doing it for several years.

I drew a lot as a preteen but sadly through my teenage years I did it less and less.  Daniel happens to be "in the tortuous years of teenagerhood" so I am very excited for him that he is keeping up with it.

This challenge is clearly influenced by the fact that we, as a family are re-reading the Harry Potter series so the name Static brought to mind a lightening bolt.  I love that often things that are going on in my day to day life end up in my drawings, kind of like a form of hidden journalling.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
~ joey ~ 

2 comments:

  1. Love your adding Harry's lightning bolt to the static pattern. I also love the Harry Potter series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean by "hidden journaling".

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~