inside my sketchbook: friday link up!

Hello!
Welcome to the
Inside my sketchbook Link Up!
When:  every Friday
What:  a place to share your drawings and artwork
Why:  to inspire others, get feedback or just because!
How:  Link up blogposts/photos of your art with the Mr. Linky box below.


Note:  artwork does not have to be specifically in a sketchbook,
*Artwork from other blog challenges is always welcome here! 
*Please share your Monday's Joey's weekly tangle challenges 
only on the challenge post Link ups.
 ***

I had a few opportunities this week to try some new things in my sketchbook.

I gave the tangle Lap by Lizzie Mayne a go and it was very fun!





These trees were drawn in a very different style that I draw trees so I thought it would be fun to try them out. I wasn't pleased with my road, and my scale is off so I bailed before finishing the closest trees.  (remember not everything is perfect in a sketchbook! ;o)


I also tried the tangle Daisy Square by Judy RichardsVery fun!  Sorry I ran out of time to finish filling in the background of two of the squares that have Tipple.

  
Wishing you and your family a fun Easter weekend, 
and lots of chocolate!
~ joey ~
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~