joey's weekly tangle challenge #52

This tangle challenge is for anyone who enjoys using tangles in their art. 
Whether you are an experienced artist or new to drawing, we're here to learn from each other and have fun with our art!
I hope that you will find my challenges fresh, stimulating and rewarding! 
Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work. 
note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.
Click here to see past challenges.
 

***
What a lucky day!
We're celebrating
one year of tangle challenges!
Today's challenge is going to be fun as it ties
St. Patrick's Day in with our 52nd challenge!
The inspiration came from Margaret Bremner's blog and this piece in particular caught my eye . . .


 Isn't it beautiful?

So this week's challenge is to
tangle Rose in a sphere

(try her printable sphere templates here)
 I thought that the sphere symbolized one trip around the earth
and the Rose tangle resembled a 4 leaf clover.
Lucky all around!
There are so many variations that can be done with the Rose tangle so I look forward to seeing your take on this challenge!
Thank you so much for a fun year,
here's to another 52 weeks!
~ joey ~ 
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

3 comments:

  1. Joey, congratulations on one whole year of providing challenges for us!! Even tho I can't post my tangles, I just want to tell you that I have been with you ever since I came across this site. If I remember correctly, I started with #4, and have been here ever since.

    Thank you for posting these challenges every week, and again, congratulations!!! I fully intend to be here with you for another year.

    JoyceB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been so wonderful hearing from you over the past year Joyce, even if we can't see your work! I'm so glad that you have continued to enjoy the challenges and I will continue to try and come up with ideas to stimulate and challenge you!
      xo
      ~ joey ~

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on 52 weeks; one whole year of challenges. I think I came on about week #20 or so, and I've enjoyed being challenged and sometimes taken out of my comfort zone. Here's to another 52 weeks!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~