decorate your windows for Halloween


I saw a similar idea on Pinterest so I thought I would try making my own version in the kids' room window.

It was really quite simple as I had most of the shapes in our
Halloween decoration box from past years.
I bought our large jointed skeleton at the Dollar Store along with the orange tissue paper.  The pumpkin, ghost, spider and Boo die cuts were cut out at a Scrapbooking Store.  To make the black paper spiderweb I used this tutorial.

When I had all of my pieces ready, I arranged them on the window and secured them with clear tape.  Then I covered the entire window with a single sheet of orange tissue paper being careful not to leave any gaps or overlap the tissue so the seams become obvious.

Turn the lights on in the room and run outside with the kids,
it looks pretty neat from the street!
My kids love it!
~ joey ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~