sharing creative ideas {all weekend}

 Hello it's time to share your creative ideas!
 
I truly appreciate that you visit madebyjoey to find creative inspiration so I have created this weekly Link Up for you to share your creative projects! All kinds of creativity are welcome. . . sewing, knitting, felting, painting, music, cooking, handwork, gardening, lesson planning, home decorating, organizing . . . it's all forms of creativity and we can't wait to see what you have been doing!

 
   
 These are the projects that we shared this week.
(click on the photo to go to the post)
 
I look forward to seeing what you have been making!
Have a great weekend! 
~ joey ~ 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joey, sorry I linked up an old post by mistake, but I've also shared my recent peg dolls too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I haven't been by in a while but I was thinking about your creative weekend hop the other day. I'm so glad I remember to stop by and check things out!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~