Merry Christmas!

felt elf shoe

With the last of our Christmas crafting
now wrapped and ready
I wanted to take this opportunity
to wish you and your loved ones
a very magical Christmas!

crafting with friends - almond and felt fox

I truly appreciate that you come to this space to see our creativity and to share yours every weekend on the Sharing Creative Ideas Link Up.

felt and pipe cleaner gnome

 I have met some wonderful online friends that have been so supportive and encouraging, I feel so lucky to know you all.

teeny tiny German star made by B and me

I will be spending the next few days celebrating with my family and friends but will be back soon with some new ideas for the New Year!

handrolling beeswax candles with the kids

Until then, have a safe and happy Christmas season my friends!
xoxo
~ joey ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~