christmas ornament swap

I mentioned before that I was participating in
and the other day I received a very exciting package in my mailbox!

 
Aren't they adorable?!  Amy and I were paired up and I could tell by her blog that she was a quilter!  Not knowing much about sewing or quilting it's always fun to receive something that I don't have the slightest clue how to make myself.

Now that Amy has received her ornament, I can tell you that this needle felted cat was the ornament that I sent to Amy.

Thank you to Linda for organizing this fun Christmas ornament swap and thanks to Amy for being my creative partner!  You both have made my Christmas Season very happy indeed!

Have you joined in on any swaps this season?  I'd love to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~