christmas decorating with toys


My kids may be getting older but that's not stopping me from decorating with their toys!


I think wooden toys like trains and dollhouses are so fun to decorate with at Christmas.  This is set up on top of our cupboards in the living room for all to enjoy and play with!

 
I brought out just the basic pieces so that their imagination could create any kind of scenario.  The only idea I added was the Polar Express label on the train.  I used a removable label so it's not a hassle to remove later.  As it gets closer to Christmas I may change the scene to look more Christmasy. 
 

Have you started any holiday decorating?
~ joey ~ 

6 comments:

  1. Love your decorating :-) I love playing with my kids toys too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely! I like decorating with our toys too. I also love just setting little playscapes up for them to find. Feeds a little of the "girl" in me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this! Thanks for sharing with us at Eco-Kids Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun!! Thank you for sharing at Happy Family Times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gund toothpick bear Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Gutter cleaning

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~