the cross stitch continues...


I'm making {slow} progress on my Waldorf cross stitch pencil case. (Sept 11 photo here)  I honestly didn't think it would be as time consuming as it is but I have enjoyed having a "lap project" for when I have a few minutes to sit.  With the first side now complete I'll be keeping with Waldorf tradition and design a different pattern for the opposite side that will include my name.  It has been a learning experience (symmetry and the perfectionist in me do not get along so well) so I will be doing a few things differently on the second side.

Are you working on any "lap projects" right now?
~ joey ~

Linking up to:

   

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}


2 comments:

  1. Lovely! I've just started work on my first cross stitch project, and I love it! I shared a picture at the bottom of my crafting on post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same project as Mackenzie to work on yet I am too afraid to begin! Let me look at yours a bit longer to be inspired :)

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~