Mini acorns & perler bead storage

Here's a quick how to for the mini acorns that we used on our Thanksgiving napkins.


We used the hexagon base which fits three mini acorns perfectly!


I think this photo should show the pattern clearly enough.  Super quick and easy!


And these are the little containers that we keep our beads in.
I had to share them as they are the perfect sized containers to sort all of our beads neatly by colour.  Have I mentioned how much I love organization before? ;o)


Thanks so much for stopping by and for those of you that participated in last weekend's Sharing Creative Ideas link up.
I love seeing what you are creating too!
Enjoy the day!
~ joey ~

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love these acorns, what a great idea!!!
    I think your blog is so lovly and it makes my fingers wanna be creativ!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~