Autumn riches



Yesterday we stopped in at our favourite local farm market to buy some veggies and visit our friends in the farmyard!



 The goats always seem to have room for one more bunch of carrot tops!

 But then the donkeys start to get jealous ...


... and then they pout ...


... and look up at you with those
big brown donkey eyes!
We love 'em!

  
We found gorgeous Autumn colours still in the Upick flower garden.  I love yellow and orange astramaris!


And even thought the Winter Solstice is still 8 weeks away, I'm feeling a change in the weather that tells me that the golden Autumn days are coming to an end.

I'm feeling the urge to start slowing down, cozying up, and starting our Holiday planning. 

How about you?
~ joey ~   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~