{this moment}

Inspired by soulemama and waldorf mama
"A Friday ritual....capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment.
A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."


This week I am thankful...

~ that I watched my girl overcome her fears and run in three events at her school's track meet. (a look of determination before she ran the 400 metre)

~ that the rain held off so that the kids (and parents) didn't get soaked during the event.

~  that our new goldfish now come to the surface when we call them for feeding.

 ~ for the first 3 tiny strawberries that I picked from our 'garden' today.

~ that there is sunshine in the (long term) forecast.

Wishing you a joyful weekend!
xoxo
~ joey ~ 

Please link up your {moment} if you participate too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~