12~31~2011


Wow!  Can you believe that another year has passed?!

This year I focused on slowing down our family life even more.  Several years ago I found that our family functions so much better when we have a slow steady rhythm with lots of "down time".  However, it amazes me that time can still pass so quickly when you feel that you are succeeding at staying "in the moment"!? 

I have to admit that I've never been one to reflect upon the year past or even set goals for the upcoming year (hey is that living in the moment or what!?  tee hee!)

But this year I feel like reflecting just a bit and maybe setting a goal or two!

* I was inspired by Thirty Handmade Days' post and designed a similar sheet for each of us to complete tonight.

* I plan on looking back through my handy little blog to reminisce about the days and seasons that have passed.

* And I will jot down one or two goals for 2012 that will add even more richness to our simple lives! 

Wishing you and your loved ones a safe and Happy New Year!
See you next year! ;o)
xoxo
~ joey ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~