joey's weekly tangle challenge #128

This tangle challenge is for anyone who enjoys using tangles in their art. Whether you are an experienced artist or new to drawing, we're here to learn from each other and have fun with our art!  I hope that you will find my challenges fresh, stimulating and rewarding! Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.

note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.  Click here to see past challenges.


**********************************************************************************
Good morning!
We are continuing with the 
Finish my tile challenges.
(I apologize for the faded picture, I had to take this photo at night in order to have the post ready for today)
I have started the tile with the tangle
This is a tangle that I found on my
and it looked like it could be a lot of fun.
I can't wait to see how you fill in the rest of the tile!
~ joey ~
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

5 comments:

  1. Joey, whose tangle is this? Do we know? I couldn't find a name for who created it. Thanks for any info.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sorry I couldn't find any more info on the tangle either. I love your version of it, so 3 dimensional!
      xo
      ~ joey ~

      Delete
  2. I was really inspired by this challenge, thanks Joey! Your start reminds me of something a travelling tangles described as reticulae or fragments from the Tangle Primer, if that's any help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really enjoying these "Finish My Tile" challenges. Except for the first one, I seem to be on a monotangle kick. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not good at composition so this gets me off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~