joey's weekly tangle challenge #115

This tangle challenge is for anyone who enjoys using tangles in their art. Whether you are an experienced artist or new to drawing, we're here to learn from each other and have fun with our art!  I hope that you will find my challenges fresh, stimulating and rewarding! Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.

note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.  Click here to see past challenges.

**********************************************************************************

Welcome to week #115!
Today will be the last of the Roman Numeral String series
which means that we are up to XV!


I mentioned in my last post that we have been working
outside to prepare our summer vegetable plots and containers.

I admit this may have influenced my tangle choices for the week?!


Wishing you a wonderful week!
~ joey ~
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Joey! These tangles were all new to me. I don't know why my post says "update". I removed the link and name, but it's still there. Oh, well! Happy Gardening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss the Roman Numeral strings; I really enjoyed working with them. That said, this one is probably not my best effort. But, as they say, "It is what it is." Looking forward to what you come up with next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for such a fun set of Zentangle challenges. I got inspired by Ursula to put up a collage of all my Roman numeral tangles, too! Looking forward to more fun challenges!

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~