joey's weekly tangle challenge #101

This tangle challenge is for anyone who enjoys using tangles in their art.  Whether you are an experienced artist or new to drawing, we're here to learn from each other and have fun with our art!  I hope that you will find my challenges fresh, stimulating and rewarding! Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.
 note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.
Click here to see past challenges.
**********************************************************************************

Thank you so much for your kind comments!
It makes me happy to know that you enjoy
coming here to do my challenges!

I love seeing your artwork every week
and I learn so much from your different styles and techniques.
I visit each and every participant
and try to leave a comment as often as possible.
~ xo ~

With 100 challenges under our belts
I have come up with an idea that will span the next 15 weeks!
We are going to be using Roman Numerals as our strings.

So without further ado,
let's start with number 1.


I have shown the Roman Numeral 1
in two different "boxes" just to demonstrate
that the outline does not have to be a square tile.
You may decide to draw your numeral 1
onto a circular tile or within another shape,
it's entirely up to you.

I would also like to you use one or more
of the following tangles in this challenge...

These are just random tangles that I thought looked fun.
Feel free to add others if you choose.

Have a wonderful week!
~ joey ~

Note:  I apologize for the font sizing problem, I have set them correctly but Blogger doesn't want to cooperate!
The tangle names read Cle, Dillo and Fleavy. 
 
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

6 comments:

  1. Glad you chose Dillo. It is a nice easy tangle to draw in its sections, but I have been having trouble connecting them to each other so this will give me chance to practice. It may be the end of the week before I post as I have guests in the house and my craft area is now reduced to my knee and little free time ! Must remember not to ask friends to stay at the beginning of the week in future.

    Love the new string idea, I have all sorts of possibilities churning around in my head already :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! I couldn´t resist to make a try on string 73 from Tanglepattern, because that also reminded me on the numeral 1 from roman nobers. Hope you don´t mind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a challenge series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, I need some practice on the Fleavey, but the other two tangles turned out OK! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty new to Zentangle and already hooked! I really like Fleavey; I'm glad that was in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~