joey's weekly tangle challenge #45

This tangle challenge is for anyone who enjoys using tangles in their art. 
Whether you are an experienced artist or new to drawing, we're here to learn from each other and have fun with our art!

I hope that you will find my challenges fresh, stimulating and rewarding!  

Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work. 
note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.
Click here to see past challenges.
 ***

Welcome to Week 45!
To tell you the truth when this idea came to me it made me laugh but I think it will be fun!
This week I want you to 

try your hand at tangling

Yes, you read that right, now let me explain further:
place your hand on your paper,
trace around it
now fill it with tangles!

You choose which hand and which tangles fit your style.
 For tangle patterns visit tanglepatterns.com

Won't it be interesting to see if there are more righties or lefties?!
Now let's have some fun!
~ joey ~
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

3 comments:

  1. yay!!!! i was thinking about doing this just this morning :) happy camper right here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that was fun! Thanks for the challenge!
    You guys have such nice hands! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are the lefties?! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~